A SUPERFOOD is a term sometimes used to describe food with a high phytonutrient content that offer many health benefits. Imagine a superfood – not a drug – powerful enough to help you enhance your health.
The olive is highly regarded for its magical healing powers and is a superfood. Scientific studies have since identified a family of powerful antioxidant compounds in olive called polyphenols or biophenols. Olive biophenols protect and rejuvenate the skin, maintain healthy joint functions, promote cardiovascular wellness and strengthen the immune system. But watch out for the calories if you are taking olive oil – a little goes a long way. A tablespoon of olive oil contains 120 kilocalories, which is the same as a slice of bread and butter.
Also olives that have been processed for direct consumption have dramatically reduced antioxidant levels. Although biophenols are found in all types of olive oil, their concentration in olive juice is 300 times greater. Now with OLIVENOL LIVIN’, every capsule is equivalent to consuming four to six ounces of the finest extra-virgin olive oil without the fat or calories!
Italy Dermatologist Institute Medical and Regulatory Affair director Dr. Silvia Bustacchini believes that good skin begins with good skin nutrition.
“Your body works synergistically with your skin. Therefore, nourish your body first, and you will see beautiful skin in return.”
OLIVENOL LIVIN’, with its strong antioxidant offers multi biophenols protection for healthy and radiant skin:
1. Anti-inflammatory – solves skin sensitivity. Clinical studies have identified unique anti-inflammatory properties in OLIVENOL LIVIN’, making it effective in reducing inflammation. OLIVENOL LIVIN’ is proven to work in cases of skin disorder like psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and skin sensitivity.
2. Anti-oxidant – balances and modulates the immune system. Skin problems such as lupus, eczema, psoriasis, allergy dermatitis occurs as a result of a hypersensitive reaction of the human immune system to external substance or reaction to normal body tissues. Over a person’s lifetime, his immune system develops an extensive self-defence system to fight back. However, this natural programming sometimes breaks down. When the body attacks itself, it is an autoimmune disorder. This happen when our natural defence system is confused by the enormous load of toxins we are exposed to.
The powerful antioxidants in OLIVENOL LIVIN’ effectively protect body cells from free-radical attack.
3. Anti-aging – provides superior hydrating and moisturizing properties.
4. Anti-bacterial – fights inflammation. Established anti-bacterial properties that reduce infection in scars, cuts and other open wounds.
5. Anti-UV damage. Prevents skin ageing and skin discolouration by effectively repairing damage caused by UV rays.
OLIVENOL LIVIN’ is available in pharmacies and retails at RM179 (50 capsules). Visit www.olivenol-livin.com.my or call 03-7722 2299 for more information.