Warm your senses with a big bowl of steaming hot bowl of Hokkien-styled pan mee.
House of Ceggo Food Station prides themselves with innovative ideas to keep customers coming back for more by offering you different flavours so pan mee will never taste the same to you again!
They serve handmade pan mee, without preservatives nor food colouring. This will definitely put a smile on health junkies and even the harshest of food critics out there.
Instead of the regular pan mee flavour served in clear pork broth, with this deal, House of Ceggo Food Station offers you a twist from the usual, giving you an option of:
- Tomato Pan Mee – a tomato broth filled with vegetables, fried anchovies, minced chicken, and sliced black fungus.
- Malat Pan Mee – a spicy broth filled with vegetables, sliced black fungus, minced chicken, and crunchy dried anchovies.
- Chicken Sausage Spaghetti – Spaghetti garnished with chicken sausages, brocolli, and carrot slices.
That’s not all! Each buyer is entitled 20% discount for ONE beverage. You may opt for:
- White Coffee
- Teh Tarik
- Herbal Teas: Chrysanthemum Tea (Kok Fa), Sugarcane Waterchestnut Tea (Zhu Zhe Ma Ti), or Arhat Tea (Luo Han Guo)
- Ice Ribena
- Ice Lemongrass Juice – especially recommended if you’re ordering Malat Pan Mee to sooth your tongue!
Many selections are served at House of Ceggo Food Station to cater for everyone:
- ABC Soup Pan Mee
- Seaweed Pan Mee
- Tomato Pan Mee
- Beef Stew Pan Mee
- Salted Vegetable Pan Mee
- Vegetable Pan Mee
- Laksa Pan Mee
- Pumpkin Soup Pan Mee
- Malat (Spicy) Pan Mee
- Loh Pan Mee
- Dry Curry Pan Mee
- Tom Yam Pan Mee
- Daily Specials at House of Ceggo Food Station include:
- Spinach Pan Mee
- Traffic Light Pan Mee
- Fried Sui Kao Pan Mee
- Pepper Corn Soup Pan Mee
- Yam Soup Pan Mee
House of Ceggo Food Station
15 Plaza Danau 2, Jalan 5/109F, Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan. Tel: 019-2248 322.