THERE are many reasons why a person experiences hair fall. Research has shown that stress plays a vital factor in determining the hair condition. Poor hair care, environment pollution, lifestyle and diet, too, affect hair growth. A person who has undergone a major surgery or has suffered from illness may suddenly lose a large amount of hair. This type of hair fall is related to the stress of the illness.
Hormonal problems may also cause hair fall. If your thyroid gland is overactive or inactive, your hair may fall out.
Hair fall also occur if the male or female hormones, also known as androgens and oestrogens, are imbalanced. To help combat these hair problems, Neeta’s Herbal offers a safe and natural formula.
A pioneer in Ayurveda-based hair therapy, Neeta Gosalia has been practicing herbal therapy for the past 23 years, and owns 34 outlets worldwide. Gosalia introduced her corrective formulas after years of researching for a product to help halt hair fall.
Commonly encountered hair dilemmas among clients, she explains, are hair fall, premature-greying, hereditary hair thinning, male patter hair thinning, alopecia areata or patchy hair problems and dandruff.
At Neeta’s Herbal, a client’s hair problems are assessed. This is done as form of a free consultation as follow:
- A visual inspection is first done to determine any abnormal physical changes to the hair and scalp
- A lifestyle assessment is done through a set of questionnaires that would determine possible external causes for the client’s problem
These questionnaires would include personal details, health and medical history, stress-related problems, usage of medications, toiletries, beauty products and other factors.
- Based on the information, the client’s problem will be categorized as either Disease Affliction (DA) and Psychosomatic Affliction (PA)
- DA is treated y addressing the cause such as fungal infection, or by recommending a completion of medication for other problems (such as thyroid) before commencing therapy at Neeta’s Herbal
PA is more difficult to treat, as it requires person counseling to assist the client to overcome the hormonal changes that could affect the client as a result of stress. Stress caused by work or personal problems could cause hormonal imbalance. This can be heightened or reduced based on the individual’s ability to manage this type of stress.
- Product recommendation and therapies will then be instituted accordingly. Neeta’s herbal-based therapies are for external use only and should be applied topically. Neeta’s objective is to provide traditional remedies as a safe alternative for hair and skin care.
The company’s strength lies in its research based on Ayurvedic principles. Neeta’s Herbal products have been approved by the US and UK Standard and Regulatory Product Safety Boards.
- For details, visit Neeta’s Herbal international headquarters at 101 Jalan Maarof, Bangsar Baru, KL or call 03-22828868, 03-77286751 (Damansara Utama), or 03-56384935 (Subang Jaya). For other branches, call 03-22828868 or visit www.neetasherbal.com