KidbuxBlog.Com

You Name It, I Have It!

 

Dangerous for Decorative Magnets on Refrigerators

February 6th, 2011

Sharing from email.
=========================================================

A number of researchers at Princeton ‘s University have discovered
something scary!.


For several months, they were feeding two groups of mice: the first group with food kept in a refrigerator, and the second group with food kept in a refrigerator as well but with several decorative magnets on the door.


The objective of this experiment was to see how electromagnetic radiation (that coming out from the decorative magnets on the door) affect food items.
Amazingly, rigorous clinical studies stated that the group of mice that consumed the “radiated” food had as much as 87% higher probability to get cancer than the other group of mice.

Inexplicably no Governments or health associations/institutions have given any statement on this regard. However and just in case, is recommendable  to remove any decorative magnet from  refrigerators, and put it far away from any food.


Kindly pass this information to your contacts.

 

KidbuxBlog.Com

You Name It, I Have It!