JASON Yeoh, or better referred to as Axian, is one among Malaysia’s hottest food demonstrate hosts, makers and stars. As some sort of culinary plan television web host, he contends on wonderful taste as well as nutrition on the subject of food.
Utilizing Yomeishu, he prepares dishes who have become some sort of signature tastes of their cooking. An example is the Fragrant Natural Bak Kut Teh food that promises to get health benefits along with tantalising likes.
Fragrant Herbal Bak Kut Teh
- 1.2kg pork ribs
- 3 whole bulbs garlic
- 6 slices ginger
- 1 tbsp white peppercorns
- 12 cups water
- 1 tbsp salt
- One-and-a-half cups Yomeishu
- l0g tong kwai
- l0g kei chee (wolfberries)
- A few pieces chuan xiong
- Firstly, scald the lengths of cut pork ribs in hot water, then drain.
- Then, fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the garlic, ginger and white peppercorns to boiling water and cook for 15mins
- Add pork ribs and herbs to the concoction and bring to a boil. Let simmer for an hour. Lastly, add salt to taste.
- Serve fragrant herbal bak kut teh with rice for a filling meal.
- Lean pork or pork rump steaks can be used as healthier alternatives to pork ribs.
- The garlic, tong kwai, chuan xiong, kei chee have health qualities that enrich the dish.
With this addition of Yomeishu as well as numerous beneficial benefits, Axian is excited presenting and investigate new dishes. Recently, Yomeishu launched a whole new campaign using Axian that will uses their varied team cooking background to help introduce China medicinal cooking food recipes, with Yomeishu just as one ingredient. The strategy will element new recipes on a monthly basis along with prizes.